SCC+ Sound Cartridge is a 100% Compatible SCC Cartridge that give you the SCC sound experience and more
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Compatibility||MSX1 - MSX2 - MSX2+ - MSX Turbo-R|
This SCC + cartridge is a technical reproduction of the cartridge originally supplied with the SD-SNATCHER game, but with 2048K of internal RAM instead of the base 64K.
This SCC + cartridge can also be used as a second SCC cartridge for patched Konami games (Nemesis, Nemesis3, Salamander) allowing you to have new sound effects.
The SCC + cartridge is also 100% compatible with Snatcher and SD-Snatcher games.
The additional memory allows you to send compatible ROMs to the cartridge and play them while enjoying the sound capabilities of the SCC + chip.
Using SCROM.COM from MSX-DOS you can send any SCC compatible ROM to the cartridge. (Note the memory of the cartridge is volatile. It is not a Flash cartridge).
- 5 polyphonies channels
- Frequency (12-bit) and amplitude (4-bit) parameters are compatible with the PSG (AY-3-8910) from MSXs.
- 11-bit DAC (D/A) labeled as Konami 051650 (parallel resistors in series)
- The waveform of the chanels 4 and 5 are independent. (They are common on SCC)
- Compatibility mode with the SCC chip. (default)
- Waveform definable on 32 bytes for each channel
- No envelope (automatic attenuation of volume)
- The audio is output through the mixer on the main unit side via the audio input of the cartridge slot.
- MEGARAM 2048K handled with a 8K mapper (same as the Sound Cartridge mapper)
- CPU turbo support
- MSX pause support
No customer reviews for the moment.